Saturday, November 26, 2011

time has flown

Well, gang, it has been a bit since I last fired up this blog and I realize that I was mistaken for lumping this personal stuff in with our public outreach stuff. Some of you have expressed your wishes for me to talk more about life with April and the kiddos - apart from our ministries. More like a publicly private family message center. So, the blog is back. I do hope you continue to frequent our other sites to get my devotionals, random thoughts and notes, and daily doses of what I think it is to live a WWJD? lifestyle. Anyhoo...

Time gets away from us when we're not looking. Here it is almost December and we got a baby coming soon. A Christmas baby! Awesome! We've had two wonderful Thanksgiving dinners, one with my side of the family and one with April's. Good talks. Good meals. It has been a blessing. We are truly grateful for those put in our lives.

Hm. Lemme see...things you guys need to get caught up on...M's first high school dance, the fish she (may have possibly) sent prematurely up the sewage river, Baby E's (not to be confused with E the awesome 4 yr-old) Star Wars baby shower and all the awesome things we've received for his room, Lil' A and April getting their stuff into a consignment shop called "Anomaly Shop" in downtown McKinney. There's a lot of stuff.

Check back soon for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment