Friday, August 26, 2011

witnessing for Jesus

God has certainly put things on my heart lately. That, or for the first time in my life am I finally listening to Him. Either way, as we push forward with A Couple Bucks & a Bible and the One Flock series, we have started up another way to get the Word out called Outcast. Now, this isn't a business, yet, but rather a Facebook page targeting everyone who needs some Jesus in their life. And since that would include everyone on the planet, therein lies our hope of who will stumble upon our 1 page among millions. However, Rome, that wicked place, wasn't built in one day so I'm going to illustrate some of that crazy "patience" stuff that God instilled in me not too long ago. Still getting the hang of it...

Of course, like any good Christian, I have prayed, and continue to pray daily for blessings on my family, my friends, my businesses. And like any good Christian knows, we aren't always good Christians - but we're quick to jump right back up after we trip. However, I'm gonna be more careful to watch the sidewalk in front of me so as to not trip so much anymore.

I also pray that my dear friends and family, those who either don't live a life for Jesus, or those who are what I like to call Splenda Christians - good, but not the real thing - begin to walk with Christ and invite him to come into their lives and repair the damage. We all have damage. Some of us have just figured out it's better to call in a professional rather than repeatedly fail to fix it ourselves.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment