Thursday, March 31, 2011

have blog, will write

You may have noticed the absence of Luke and Darth Vader in the background of this blog. Perhaps you even noticed the new banner art for the title area. Maybe even glanced at the fact that the whole blogsite looks cleaner, faster, more fuel efficient...

Well, it is. I have come to realization that my life is the kiddos and my beautiful wife, combined with my daily struggles to be the best husband on the planet, coolest stepdad ever, a good son, a great brother, a dependable friend, a screenwriter/novelist and the runner of a homeless outreach nonprofit - all in 24-hr increments. So, I merged my nonprofit's blog with this one - since I love it so! - and decided to blog about all things "Brennan."

Of course, you will still read about the kiddos with Legoland dramatics and Ghost Whisperer phenomena, but now I will talk about our nonprofit, my novel, my movie scripts, my marriage, my life. Or, to put it better, the one life A and I live together.

So fasten your seat belts, because this blog just got a whole lot bigger.

(Wait, not sure how fastening seat belts has anything to do with the blog's scope and direction it's taking, but oh well. Maybe shoulda said, "Take a step back, because..."

You get the idea.