Thursday, October 28, 2010

tiny tot Yoda

So I'm cruising Walgreen's down the street from Mickey D's while I wait for A to meet for a late late lunch/early dinner. Truth be told, I was looking for another pair of Foster Grant plastic aviators that I have seemingly misplaced that were super rockstar awesome. No luck as of yet. But, they're only $10, so the search will definitely continue. I mean, they look okay on me, but on A and E, they are sa-weet! The shareability alone makes the sunglasses. (Is it sad or telling that I used to manage a couple sunglass stores in malls for almost ten years and I think it's okay to buy $10 ones from a drugstore?)

Anyhoo...back to my story. I stroll into the costume aisle and there it is...a Yoda costume for a tiny tot. E's size. I almost bought it on principle alone, but I know he's already set on being Iron Man so I held off. But, rest assured, the mention of this costume will be made to him before Halloween.

Oh...

I have decided what I am gonna be for Halloween...

LOW RENT COWBOY GHOST
what you need: one bed sheet, one pair of scissors (to cut out eye holes), one cowboy hat, one belt with gun & holster, one pair of boots

No comments:

Post a Comment