Sunday, September 19, 2010

Role Model Tools

**UPDATE**

Okay, I went back and added 99 tools for the role model to use while engaging and interacting with their little ones. I call them tools. Feel free to call them weapons if you want. That you take into battle each and every day. Doesn't matter. Just use them. Trust me.

And I added only 99 tools. Why not 100? Just to round it out? Because you are the 100th tool. Ha. Just realized that made you sound like an actual tool, like you wear Affliction shirts and you're over 25 and you aren't a mixed martial artist, but I was just meaning you, yourself, are a tool in guiding your kiddos to their ultimate greatness.

So check them out. Some of that stuff I was like, "No way they make that!" But guess what? They do.

***
Notice, there on the right, above those SuperRoleModel t-shirts, you'll see a list of "role model tools" from Amazon.com. These help bridge the gap of time and space, and allow the kiddos and I to truly bond on another level. A level far, far away from the everyday.

Watch. Play. Learn. Grow.

and...

May the Force be with you. (I will be adding some superhero stuff soon, so, yea, look out for that as well.)

2 comments:

  1. i have to say, you do live this out. you don't just get toys to entertain the kids, but you get right there involved in their world of pretend. these are memories that will stay with them forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The learning goes both ways. The student also teaches the teacher. So it goes...I'm 32 and still playing with Star Wars toys and Legos...but anything for the kids! Right?

    ReplyDelete