Tuesday, December 28, 2010

the blog is tangible

So, the 25th veil has been lifted, the flowly red velvet curtain has been pulled back, the crumbled, poorly taped wrapping paper has been torn away, and now...I can safely mention...that A and I used Blog2Print/Shared Book to make this digital wordplace of adventure posts a printed, hardcover reality for some of our family members this Christmas.

That's right...Adventures in Role Modeling went on a little adventure itself. Into 3-dimensional realness. Not like wearing weird glasses in a movie theater 3-D, but like, you and me real. A tangible post-tree paper product that you can flip through. It is pretty awesome. And from this...

A surprised me by pulling from this blog about 60-some odd sayings and morsels of advice into a second hardcover coffee table-esque type book that we have lovingly dubbed-

PLEASE STAND BY. Although a few of you have seen the second book, and even know it's catchy little name, and perhaps have even seen my scribbly cover drawing for it...I am gonna keep this one a secret a little while longer because, as it turns out, I may have something really awesome in the works and I don't want to spoil the surprise. God willing. And I mean that not as something people off-handedly say as sort of a joke, but as literally, it will work out if God wants it to. Not a fan of off-hands or bad jokes.

More on things as they develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment