Thursday, December 16, 2010

So I guess we're going to Aldi...

Tomorrow is awesomeness incarnate. We get the kiddos for their Winter Christmas Break. I'm excited. To be able to see their shining faces for a long consecutive period of days is pretty sweet. And supercool.

So, in preparation for 7 kiddos... A and I will be heading to Aldi - our newest, favorite-est grocery store - to pick up much needed edibles and drinkables for the house. The only downside to this store is that they don't carry our favorite low-carb Dreyer's chocolate ice cream, nor do they carry my mainstay Diet Coke. Or even Diet Dr. Pepper for that matter. I require one of those two carbonated bevies to start, and maintain, most my days.

So, dear readers, prepare for an onslaught of Christmas-time posts about life with the kiddos and my new fiancee, at our very first, all-together celebration of Jesus's birth...and manic toy unwrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment