Wednesday, February 23, 2011

reinstituting radio frequency

Okay. Break radio silence.

Wow. It seems like forever since I wrote a post for this thing, but its only been since Saturday. I think. The move - while strenuous - was, for the most part, smooth like buttah. Thanks in no small part to those who helped with the heavy lifting. And yes, I did some of that lifting myself.

Internet hooked up this morning. Cable guy here right now. Life should be going back to normal soon, or as normal as the life A and I have niched out for ourselves ever was.

Oh! Got a call from a friend of ours, she wants us to be presenters for an award at her upcoming fancy Academy Award-esque event. It's the day after our wedding, so the honeymoon - or escape - will happen right after that. Jaunting away. Hitting the road. Me in a tux, A in a ball gown. Where we going? I'm not sure...

Crazy?