Thursday, February 3, 2011

Whoaaaa! Halfway there. Whoa-oh! Livin' on a pray-ah...

Hey, we got the kiddos today through next Wednesday. It is awesome to have this blessed chaos again in our house. Man, these rooms get so eerily calm and too normal too fast when our bunch isn't here.

Like right now. What can I hear? Hm. The girls playing American Idol karaoke on Xbox360, a blender for some reason, and E being a dramatic little thing about something.

The girls - including A, who's apparently doing awesome - have been playing Idol for at least three hours straight. Maybe four. Lil' A is apparently "platinum" status. She beat out M and J-Girl a few times. Simon even said she was "head and shoulders" above the competition. So...there.

The boys and I did the usual wrestlemania thing upstairs for a bit, then we moved to the ice patch we used to call a backyard. First we slid around like goons for a bit until E got tired of that and said he was going inside. Then Lil' B, G, J-Boy and I played some soccer, some football, some...no wait, that was it. Frozen digits ahead! I went back inside. What is it out there? 5? How does Santa do it?

Thus begins our Super Weekend - Extended Version. Not a huge fan of watching football, but I love to play it. But the Super Bowl beckons to be watched. Kinda like I never liked practice, but loved playing the game. I guess I look at the regular season of anything as practice, but the championship...now that's watchable.