Sunday, August 1, 2010

"Brennan pancake!"

Ever made a Brennan pancake? Or an "insert your name here" pancake? No? Well some of the boys did this morning. Just imagine yourself resting peacefully when...ATTACK! You are dog piled. Kinda like football, but you don't have a football. Or pads.

G yells "Brennan pancake!" and leaps on top of me while I'm lying down. And, of course, E follows suit. It was kinda funny. They used the superbounce of the pillowtop mattress in conjunction with their inherent jumping bean-ness, and...BLAST OFF! Then crash down. On top of me. The "Brennan dough," as it were. And make a pancake out of me. If anything, I'd be a blueberry pancake because I love me some blueberries.

And as cooking class was in full swing, J-Boy runs in and we begin to make Brennan sandwiches. I guess lunch got here a little earlier than planned.

We ended this round with the boys running upstairs and grabbing some Spider-Man books we bought them. E was like, "I'm gonna read it to you." He's 3. "Read" was more like explaining what he thought the pictures were telling him, but in the end, it played out a lot better than the words anyway.

What a great - and somewhat Advil-inducing - way to wake up in the morning. Okay, we're going to church now...

No comments:

Post a Comment