Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just Etch-A-Sketch It

Sometimes stuff gets to be a little too much, ya know? Work life meets home life meets the feeling of no life and BOOM! There you are...in a funk.

So what I like to do - and I haven't been doing it near as much as I should lately - is shake it off. Like an "Etch-A-Sketch" us oldschoolers used to see in the toy bins that no one hardly ever played with. Just shake off that bad feeling, bad vibe, bad day like you would a drawing on the sketcher and let the sand (or whatever made that weird noise inside) dissolve your problems away.

HINT: It even kinda helps if you literally mime holding an Etch-A-Sketch and pretend to shake the crummy drawing out of your life.

So, there ya go. I'm about to start a new day...with a fresh sketch pad.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan ManalansanAugust 12, 2010

    I just did this and it works! Going to definitely use this during funk times.

    ReplyDelete