Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Posts from the road...#10

You know how we hate it when it's hot outside. Like temperature is 100, heat index says 105 and your face is reading 150? And we say, "man, I can't wait for the winter."

Then we also gripe when it's cold. Like single digit cold. My nose just fell off cold. And we're praying for summer to hurry up to thaw us out. This ringing a bell?

Well being wishy-washy about weather is fine. That's me on a daily basis. But, when it comes to life and raising the kiddos and stuff, I find it better to stick to one gameplan - or season, if you will - and hold on tight. Cause I have found wishy-washy to not only confuse the little ones, but start to throw me for a loop as well.

So I guess what I'm saying is that it is probably better to stick to one set of "live your life, raise your kids" rules than to pick and choose them randomly like a morals breakfast buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment