Sunday, August 29, 2010

"We're going BACKWARDS!"

Holy chocolate cake, Batman! The party for J-Girl went swimmingly. Not that there was a pool involved...that's for J-Boy's 5th next week. Who's ready for a Spider-Man theme? I am! But let's swing on back to today's party...

...where, again, swimmingly. So apparently that pizza amusement park land I spoke of pre-dates time itself, so it has been around for longer than a minute...however, the kids loved it and I love that they loved it. The pizza was good. The chocolate cake was delish. The presents were adored. Monkeys were introduced. I met some of A's family and they were great. They maybe even thought I was great. That'd be great if they thought I was great.

But, as I said, swimmingly. J-Girl and the gang o' 7 ran hither and tither, going on rides - which I joined, including the crazy pirate ship that went into the ceiling and the roller coaster thing that went forward then, as E exclaimed "We're going BACKWARDS!" Oh man, those kids and their preciousness.

I also boarded a spinny-around thing with G a few times that left me dizzy, and him going again. And again. And then one more time. I guess the "I can ride anything as many times as I want without succumbing to said ride's side effects" belt shall be given to the new champion. Congrats, G! And yes, there is a belt.

And superbrother kudos to Lil' B for going the extra mile - maybe literally? - and riding shotgun for E so he could drive the bumper car one time. I see where E gets his road warrior skills. Ahem...A. I kid. I kid...or do I?

(Yes, I kid.)

No comments:

Post a Comment