Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Weekend's Top 3

3. If being late to church was popular, A and I would be Brangelina.

2. We hauled the gang on over to my friend's house for his 4-yr old's bday bash. Great success! The kids had fun, the bday boy had fun and...apparently the toys we bought finished first in the toy-liking contest. Specifically, Joker-and-his-car-that-has-a-hammer-that-smashes-things toy.

And the number one thing on the Weekend's Top 3 is....(drum roll and such....)

1. Today is Lil A's bday party here at the house!!! It's a party weekend. She's just moved into double digits, yet this pre-teen has somehow already mastered the teenager scowl. She's advanced for her age.

What are we gonna do you ask? I think I heard you ask. Right? Anyway, it's an ice cream social with an American Idol karaoke twist, that's what it is. Not quite a Baskin Robbins type o' thing, but it will certainly do the trick. Lots of flavors, a mess of toppings, waffle cone bowls?

Yes. Waffle. Cone. Bowls. They never had that when I was a kid. But, then again, I was always super happy with just vanilla covered in chocolate that I'd mix and swirl together in my bowl until it resembled a modern-day Mickey D's milkshake...okay, now I'm hungry.

Oh wait! What time is it? We're gonna be late for church!

No comments:

Post a Comment