Thursday, January 6, 2011

consolidation is key

I can't believe it's been since Monday that I wrote a post for this blog! It seems like such a long stretch of silence for me on this thing. I guess, to be fair, nothing insanely adventurous has gone down unless you count a few networking meetings and a couple "might-be's" in the job category. Been a slow couple of 24-hr slots.

However, today we scooped up E and J-Boy early and toured a potential new place to rest our heads after we leave our current leased habitat. The boys really seemed to like it, as did A and I. Smaller - much smaller - but more concise, and therefore, according to me, more organized.

So we are in the process of consolidating, organizing and CraigListing. I have had a lot of success with Craig and his list over the years...well, until of late, where now my Jeep Wrangler collects dust on their shelf. Sell, you Jeep! Sell! Okay, I'm better now and moving on to...

...finishing up this here post so I can (finally) put up the Christmas tree and help A with the organization of our lives and material surroundings. But, she has to leave in a few to pick up the other kiddos, and that means...LEGO PATROL for me and the boys.

J-Boy just bought himself a Star Wars set with $6 he found (?) in the couch at his other house. Hey, score one for him, right? Possession, they say...9/10. His money. His Legos.

No comments:

Post a Comment