Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hi-ho, Hi-ho, off to work I go...

About to head out to work. A just left, she's got meetings and whatnot for the better part of the day. I won't be home til mega-ultra late prob...the life of a dude who works on TV shows. Anyhoo...

So that leaves 13-yr old M to rule the roost. Which is cool is some ways, giving her responsibility, managerial experience, yada, etc...but if you caught the "13-yr old" part, it's a drag because she needs to be being 13, with the liking of boys and the hair clips and the "I love purple!"

The world betta prepare...for when I'm a billionaire. I'm gonna get a nanny for the kiddos. And a butler for me and A. Call him Jeeves. And a driver for my Bentley. And have McDonald's snack wraps DELIVERED on the daily. Where was I?

Oh yea, two busy adult units, one parental, one in-training...both super busy trying to bring home that juicy bacon. The kids don't get that we have to work. Money and bills. Bills and money. Maybe money should grow on trees. I'd have a tree farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment