Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday. Saturday! SATURDAY!

Sweetness, it's Saturday. A day of legos, xbox, girl TV and talking about how seven pennies and a quarter in a Spider-Man money box is "a lot of money" and "you should take your mom to dinner." This is a day of not so much rest - which is needed - but, of family time - which is needed more.

After the work week beats you down Monday through Friday like it's beating a dead horse, I can see the true meanings behind things like "TGIF" and "workin' for the weekend."

So I woke up, right on cue, to stomping feet above my head at around 9er AM. Because I knew that stampede upstairs was the coolest bunch of 7 kids ever thrown together into one house, I smiled and got out of bed.

Who needs to sleep in anyway? There are homeless lego people to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment