Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Believe...#7

I believe lying for the sake of lying, or worse, for the sake of negative results, especially against anyone undeserving, will only result negatively for you in the end.

If you have kids, you are setting a bad example on how the real world behaves versus how it should. Moreover, if you're just simply a human being on this planet or any other globular mass in the Milky Way, you'd be illustrating yourself as the kind of person who not only typically leaves an enormous carbon footprint in their wake, but also a huge "come and get me karma" one as well.

I'm of the mind that karma doesn't necessarily target you back, but perhaps sets its sites on those around you who you care about. And maybe karma is a myth, but I'd sure dislike being caught in the headlights of that "myth" in the middle of the street on a cold dark night should it turn out to be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment