Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Posts from the road...#5

Chalk it up to lack of sleep + inexperience = "come on, man!" but I goofed up this morning.

Three of the boys (out of 4) were all waiting at the gates for me to wake up this morning. Chomping at the bit, as they say. And as I finished getting ready, I strolled into my office to do the email checking thing and - booya! - there they were, Nerf guns at the ready. Here's where the goof went down...

Instead of grabbing them up, or chasing them around the house all "I'm gonna get you!" style...I said "You know you can't have those guns down here." Epic fail.

So, yea, that was not my best model moment right there. If I can somehow score some time machine blueprints, I would be set. I guess mistakes happen...

...and its the good role models who correct them the next go 'round.

No comments:

Post a Comment