Thursday, July 22, 2010

Posts from the road...#6

I woke up early bird special style when a little 3-yr old dude named E jumped up on the bed and started squeezing my cheeks and bulldozing/burrowing his head into my ribcage. His head is all round, so it would take a while to drill down to the bone. Anyhoo...

And instead of Grinch-ing out like last time (see last post) I was all ears when he was telling me he knew where the Yoda packpack was, and that he made a Lego robot version of me. Beep bop beep beep bop.

He then ran upstairs and got it, along with J-Boy and G. Then ensued more Legoland sagas...and some Nerf war tales. Apparently the whole of upstairs is a war-torn hotzone. Take cover.

The troops deployed back to playland and I got ready for work. But not without the promise that a Nerf battle was coming...beware a furious swarm of rubber-tipped foam darts. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment