Monday, July 5, 2010

"You're a Yoda packpack!"

Ever find yourself being referred to as a "Yoda packpack?" No? I have. You see, many moons or two years ago, for Halloween I went as Luke Skywalker from The Empire Strikes Back when he went to train with Yoda on Dagobah. Well, to complete the ensemble, I scooped up a Yoda backpack...you know, for authenticity's sake.

Well, fast forward to two days ago, I showed E - the 3-year old - the backpack and he's like...

"That's the same guy as the Lego guy!" (He's referring to the Lego Yoda amongst the Lego cache.)

And I'm like..."Yep. It's Yoda."

And he's all..."Yoda's a packpack!"

And I'm all..."Yep, Yoda's a backpack."

He comes back with a..."That's funny!"

And I come back with a..."No, you're funny."

And then he's like..."No, you're funny!"

And then I'm like..."You're a Yoda backpack."

And he comes at me with..."You're a Yoda packpack!"

And then he runs off laughing. One word: precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment